Began: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 11:00 AM CST
Location: 7610 W. Roosevelt Rd., Ste. 108, Forest Park, IL 60130
8) 24" Tables
2) 48" Tables
6) Cocktail Tables
20) Wooden Chairs
2) High Chairs
Manitowoc 40lb Ice Head
3) 5' s/s Tables
NEC POS System
True 2-DR Sandwich Prep
Induction Range 4-burner
2) APW Wyott Warmer
2) Hand Sink
3-hole s/s Sink
Kolpak Walk-In Cooler 5x5 Drop In
Kolpak Walk-In Freezer 6x6 Drop In
Bev. Aire Glass Front Cooler
Fetco Ice Tea Brewer
440 volt Transformer
AND MUCH MORE !!!
- Cash, Cashier's Check, or Bank Letter of Credit, Credit Cards (VISA & MC) must accompany all checks. All bills must be paid in full immediately following the sale. A $300 cash deposit is required to register.
- A 15% Buyers fee (13% Buyers fee CASH ONLY) and Sales Tax will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
- All articles are offered, "AS IS AND WHERE IS," in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots as his sole discretion or sell items in bulk if such action serves the best interest of the seller.
- Auction Company gives no warranties or guarantees as to any descriptions made on any item at any time.
- Any annoucements at the auction take precedent over all printed matter.
- Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder who makes his bid known as long as he or she conducts themselves in an orderly manner.
- Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid which is but a trifling advance over the prior bid or which contains conditions not acceptable to the Auctioneer or Seller. Auctioneer will settle any bidder dispute by reselling the lot.
- Upon the award of bid, title and risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and auctioneer shall have not liability whatsoever for any damage to or destruction of any such item.
- No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the sale, at purchaser's sole cost and risk.
- Bidder further agrees not to transact any business on auction premises other than with the Auction Co. without the express permission of Auctioneer.
- All rights, privielges and and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer's employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the items are being sold.
- We appreciate your attendance. Please present any questions or requests at once to the auctioneer or his assistants. We hope that you will enjoy our methods and make advantageous purchases.
Auction Firm License IL #444-000-393/IL Auctioneer #441-001078